THE brake optimizing tool for racer and pro mechanic alike to maintain best performance of any brake system!BTRH-10.0 (Medium Grit)MSRP $48.95
UTILIZING PATENTED "FLEX-HONE" TECHNOLOGY, THIS NEW TOOL PRODUCES THE FACTORY STYLE, OEM CROSS-HATCH FINISH, PERFECT FOR MAINTAINING YOUR ROTORS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE!
• Removes old friction material deposition layers quickly and easily, allows new pads to
quickly bed-in properly for maximum performance potential.
• Ten seconds of forward and reverse rotation transfers the recommended OEM circular
style cross-hatch pattern to brake rotors, perfect every time.
• Specially positioned Aluminum Oxide balls re-condition rotor surface and remove glaze,
the prime cause of friction induced brake noise.
• Honing lowers harmonic vibrations created by surface irregularities and uneven
deposition layers, thus reducing annoying high pitched squeal & groan.
• Removes old burnished surface to new, addresses issues related to brake judder and
• Forget sandpaper or Scotch-Brite pads, they won’t clean and prep the rotor correctly
anyway. Plus... the Rotor Hone can last for years!